Thursday, September 01, 2011

Dangnabbit!!!

I've been really busy at work these day writing articles for press releases and reviews for our games for marketing stuff.  While I'm really happy that I'm actually writing at work, I am a little bit disappoint with myself that I haven't really had time to actually write for leisure.  I still have about 5 stories that are still pending in my shelf collecting dust and one of them is a collaboration with a friend of mine that is already years delayed.

Sigh...it's not that I don't have ideas.  Now, the ideas are swimming in my head and the stories just keep popping out even when I dream.  My problem is right now is that I haven't been able to write them down.

Sigh...it would always be one or the other.  It would either be frustrated that I can't think of a good story to write or that I have good story in my head and I can't seem to stop and put it on paper for even a second.

This is good frustration though...don't get me wrong.  At least the ideas are popping in my head with no problems this time.  The DVD Player in my mind is in synch with me so I can see a scene full color with sound.  Now all I have to do is put that on paper, then I'm back in business.

Another thing that I haven't been able to do for some time now is my Review Blog.  I had 2 movies, 1 website and a kids TV show that I haven't been able to write yet.  While I can still write about the website and the TV series, the 2 movies is another story.  It's been weeks since it was shown here and I don't think it's showing in cinemas anymore.  And while I fantasize that my review blog reaches readers in Timbuktu, I think they have already shown the movies there making whatever review that I have for the two movies very obsolete.

Sigh...priorities...priorities...

No comments: