Monday, June 06, 2011

What The???

I haven't really been paying much attention to this blog. Mainly because for the passed couple of months I have been in a downward spiral that knowing me, I would have written one rant after another, making this an emo blog. I was actually close to doing that since my last two entries were rantings.

Anyway, I'm not out of the woods yet. But I would see some sunlight behind the think leaves of the trees. So, there's already some bit of light coming in.

I have started working again. I have to finally admit to myself that I cannot really leave this industry that I am in and have been for most of my career. It has its ups and down but let's face it, in this industry, I'm good at what I'm doing and I'm excelling in it. Excelling so much that I have become arrogant and thought that I was invincible. Unlike the other stint where I really don't know which way is up and I have disappointed myself.

Anyway, things are going more or less smoothly now. And I hope that everything will work out alright in the end. But like I said, I'm not out of the woods yet. There are still a lot of things that could happen in a dark forest, so I have better watch myself and not be complacent.

No comments: