Thursday, November 10, 2016

This Never Gets Old...

Ahh...The good ol' days of Table Top RPG.

Since my gaming group have scattered around the globe, we usually try to schedule a campaign when everyone is more or less awake and available to play.  It usually rarely happens nowadays with life getting in the way of things, but those few precious moments when all of us are together on Group Video Call on Skype it's always a riot.

Kinda like this incident:

While we were on a mission and currently OOC (Out of Character) I was clearing things up with my GM. 

"My Acute Sensory Prana is always activated," I explained. "I have a -1 on my permanent essence for it. You approved of it since day one!"

Clearly we have been on this campaign for years now that my GM forgets these small details of character builds.

"Fine!" He exclaimed and continued on with the campaign. "You were already in the clearing but you looked back because your senses picked up movement behind you. You looked back and beyond the woods, you saw a silhouette of a man."

"A silhouette?" I inquired, one eyebrow raised in question.

"Of a man?" Added my friend who was listening in the conversation.

"Tell me GM," asked another. "How big is this man that Wolf saw in the woods."

"Since he's farther out," explained the GM clearly oblivious to where this was heading. "So she sees a somewhat small man."

"So," I said. "I see a little silhouette of a man..."

"Yeeessss?" Our GM answered a little bit apprehensive.

I suddenly burst into song that was followed by the others: "I see a little silhouette of a man!"

"Scatta moushe...scatta moushe...would you do the pandango!"

"Thunder bolt and lightning! Very very frightening please!"

"Galileo!"

"Galileo!"

"Galileo!"

"Galileo Figaro!"

"MAGNIFICO!!!"

Honestly, this wasn't the first time that he fell for that. But he always, always, always fell for it and it was hilarious each and every time!

Miss these guys. Oh well...until next campaign session.

No comments: